Wednesday 13 March 2013

Style round-up: Trainer mismatch and Hindu God stretch bracelet

Trend No.1 - mismatch trainers 
A recent piece in Look Magazine has left me unconvinced - mismatching trainers? I've never been to greater fan of the 'sport luxe' look. That being said, I still enjoy kicking back in my scruffy, old Vans and dressing down on the weekend, with a pair of Topshop jeans, funky, printed slogan tee like this and accessories like the bracelets below. But wearing odd shoes? Surely that's too much. The piece in I read in Look said that stars like Beyonce had been spotted working the look, I adore Beyonce, her style and all she stands for but I'm afraid I will not be on board with this latest trend. 

The Vans above are RRP £47.00 and available to buy from the Official Vans Shop Online here.

Trend No.2 - Hindu God stretch bracelets 
These bracelets are everywhere at the moment and I'm more than happy to admit to jumping on the band wagon! Middle Eastern style inspirations are massive in accessories right now, with high street brands producing affordable, bang on trend pieces to mix and match. The bracelets above are a mixture from NewLook and Primark, with the Hindu God styled ones coming in at £2.50 from Primark, a great price for a quirky accessory to top off an outfit. They can compliment a casual everyday look (like the style mentioned above) or even jazz up an evening dress (like this) - the possibilities are endless! 

The nail varnish I'm wearing in the picture above is Blooboo from Models Own.

1 comment:

  1. love your bracelet stack! super cute! :)
    xox, marti

    http://www.geek-chic.net

    ReplyDelete